LKCN believes in quality. Quality of education depends entirely on competence, innovativeness, and commitment of the faculty. Their jobs requirement are classified in to three groups.
- Class rooms instructions
- Lesson plans
- Students performance appraisal
- Upgrading & updating knowledge
- Interacting with students.
- Policy planning, monitoring & evaluating performance.
- Design, development & implementation of new programmes.
- Development of academic research.
- Conducting research.
- Dissemination of knowledge through continuing education.
- The LKCN has followed the policy of blending experience and fresh talent in developing quality human resource. A well designed accountability system with performance appraisal scheme as suggested by INC & university is operative for recognition of merit and career enhancement opportunities of faculty