The admission is through test conducted by LKCN.
Applicant placed in the merit list shall be called by the Institute & given admission in order of merit.
Document Required (For Verification Purpose)*
- Original high school marksheet & Pass Certificate.
- Original (10+2) marksheet & Pass Certificate.
- Original GNM/B.Sc. (N) Doc. (for PB.B.Sc. & M.Sc. Students)
- Original T.C./College leaving certificate
- Original Medical fitness certificate from Govt. Medical officer.
- Aadhar Card of Student & Guardian (Both).
- Experience Certificate (for M.Sc. & PB.B.Sc. Students)
- Migration certificate (if from other University/Board).
- 8 Photographs in Proper Dress.
- Domicile certificate.
- Caste certificate.
- Photocopy of all certificates.
- Samagra ID
Lord Krishna College of Nursing was established in year 2010 with a mission to provide innovative education, training and research of international standards in the disciplines of technology, science, education, arts and medical sciences.
LKCN is being developed about 2Kms. from industrial city Datia.
The campus is located at Unao Road Datia. The design of LKCN building depicts eco friendly and modern images with great stress on energy conservation.
It has spacious classrooms and labs. Labs are equipped with the facilities and instruments required as per course and specializations, laid down by respective governing bodies.
- All required documents should be attested.
- Original certificate will be retained by the college. The admission of the candidates who fail to submit their original certificates will be cancelled.
- Students are expected to have proficiency in English language (verbal as well as written).